Facebook Page Deleted? Here’s How to Recover Deleted Facebook Page within 14 Days Period!
- With 2 billion users around the world, Facebook is no doubt regarded as the biggest and best social media platform out there that is now used more than a platform for entertainment.
By this, all what we meant to say is that Facebook as a social media platform has become vitally important for businesses. Most of the small-scale/medium organizations and enterprises have used it not only to garner some unbelievable response but also to get highest visibility for their business, all across the globe.
As per reports, people have literally created million dollar businesses on Facebook using just a Facebook Business Page.
While, you know that creating, managing and running a Facebook Page for promoting your business is a child’s play but what you may not know is that safeguarding it from competition and trolls can be really tough at times.
Well because, you never know when you lose access to your Facebook page or when it gets deleted either by Facebook or mistakenly by you!
In fact, the instances of Facebook delete pages and accounts increased a lot in the recent past due to various sorts of reasons. However, to cut a long story short, it has become a common trend from Facebook’s side that it keeps on deleting pages and accounts from the platform to enforce the rules and regulations more strictly.
Thus, considering the above-discussed scenario in mind, we’ve mentioned the process of how to ‘Recover a Deleted Facebook Page’!
So, if you’re also an owner of Facebook Page and have lost access to it then, instead of panicking whether you can recover a deleted Facebook page or not; just read this entire write-up to learn the procedure of recovering a Facebook Page because it’s not necessarily gone completely!
Yes! You read this right. Facebook provides this opportunity of getting a deleted Facebook back within a period of 14 days.
However, before getting into details of the same, let us tell you that being a victim of a deleted Facebook page, you’ll encounter either of the two scenarios:
- Scenario 1: In this case, you don’t get any warning related to your deleted Facebook page and suddenly one day when you try to get access to the same, you find out that your Facebook page is no longer available or accessible.
- Scenario 2: Here, you’ll receive a warning in your email that your Facebook Page has been deleted | disabled.
Although, no matter what scenario you face, let us admit that both give you the same level of stress and are heart-wrenching. But, luckily there’s a ray of hope that you can still get access to your deleted Facebook page if you’re well aware of the factors that lead to your Facebook page deletion and an ultimate method that helps you to recover it!
That said, first let us aware you of the factors that play a major role for putting you in such an unfortunate situation—
Reasons Why a Facebook Page Gets Deleted by Facebook?
There are certain rules and regulations that Facebook sets for every Facebook page user has to take into consideration while creating, managing and running a Facebook page. So, if you “Flout Facebook’s Rules and Regulations” then, no wonder why you become a victim of the Facebook page deletion process of Facebook.
So despite that, this is entirely the main reason why Facebook deletes a Facebook page; but to understand the same in more details, have a look at the below-given table:
|Reason 1||Fake Facebook Page or Account Profile||On your Facebook page, you cannot fake your identity because Facebook can easily know who’s being fake on its platform and who’s not. |
In addition to that, if you’ve created a fake account or profile on someone else’s behalf then, also your page will be disabled from the platform.
|Reason 2||Running and Promoting Competitions on Your Facebook Page||While running competitions on your Facebook page, you’ve to be extra cautious to not violate any rules or policies of it otherwise; you cannot escape from seeing your Facebook page getting deleted.|
|Reason 3||Misrepresentation||You cannot impersonate another personality or business to mislead people on Facebook. Basically, if a user who was managing the deleted Facebook page is not the authorized representative of the Page, its subject or its content then, this is not at all acceptable by Facebook.|
|Reason 4||Posting Copy-right Protected Content on Facebook Page||Posting such content on your Facebook page that is copyright-protected (not free to access or use by everyone) is one of the reasons that is enough for someone to report your Facebook page for deletion.|
|Reason 5||Offensive and Controversial Content||In the same manner, if you’re posting/ uploading content on your Facebook page that other people found offensive and controversial in nature like hate speech, nudity, and violence related , then this can also trigger Facebook to delete your page from the platform.|
|Reason 6||Cover Photo||In regard to cover photos also, Facebook has some rules like you cannot upload a cover photo that has more than 20% of text in it. If so, you never know your Facebook page might get removed from the platform.|
[Note: Facebook from time to time, keeps changing or updating its rules and regulations policy. Therefore, it is worth noting that you must update yourself about the same in a timely manner otherwise, a single violation can get your FB page deleted or removed from the platform.]
Now, as you’re completely aware of the reasons why Facebook pages get deleted by Facebook itself so, let’s straightaway dive into the details of ‘recovering a deleted Facebook page’ procedure—
How to Recover a Deleted Facebook Page?
- Step 1: To initiate the process of recovering your deleted Facebook page, (before the 14-days period ends) launch the web browser of your choice on your respective device and go to the ‘Facebook Sign-in Page’ to log in to your account.
- Step 2: Then, on the subsequent tab, you need to open the ‘Facebook Help Center Page’ using this link “https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/357161520978587.”
- Step 3: There on the Facebook help center page, you’ll see a form titled as ‘Report a Page Unavailable Error’ in front of you, and you’ve to fill the same form with all the associated details such as—
- The URL of your deleted Facebook page
- A detailed description of your Facebook page &
- A screenshot of your Facebook page.
- Step 4: Now, when you’re done entering the aforementioned and other required details in the respective space of the form; just click on the ‘Send’ button to submit the form to Facebook for recovering your deleted Facebook page.
So, with the help of this form, you can recover your Facebook page no matter whether you’ve accidentally deleted it, or it has been mistakenly deleted by Facebook itself.
Now before we end this blog, we’ve thought why not to briefly explain-you the process, using which you can yourself delete a Facebook page! Well, because we’ve noticed that there are a lot of users who want to delete their Facebook page that they’ve once created in order to have a new one but are unable to do so as they’re not aware of the steps.
So, if anyone of you is in a similar situation then, follow these simple steps of deleting a Facebook page—
How to Delete a Facebook Page?
- Step 1: In order to delete a Facebook page, you need to get access to your Facebook account. So, begin by signing to the same via entering the correct login credentials of your respective account on the ‘Facebook Sign-in Page.’
- Step 2: Once you’ve signed in to your Facebook account, navigate yourself to that particular Facebook page you want to delete.
- Step 3: Next, click on the ‘Settings’ option of the same. It is available right there in the top-right corner of your Facebook page that you’ve just opened for deleting it.
- Step 4: Following that, scroll down the settings menu to locate and click on the ‘Edit’ option given beneath the ‘Remove Page.’
- Step 5: In doing so, you’ll see an option to permanently delete your Facebook page in front of you and you’ll have to click on the same.
- Step 6: As you click on that particular link, you’ll further see a dialog box on the screen that pop-up to confirm whether you’re sure to permanently delete your Facebook page or you just want your Facebook page to be unpublished instead.
So, taking your choice and preference into consideration, you have two choices ahead—
Choice 1: If you’ve decided to delete your Facebook page then, just hit the ‘Delete’ button as the final step of permanently deleting your Facebook page from Facebook platform.
Choice 2: But, if you’ve decided to unpublish your Facebook page then, you need to further follow these couple of steps—
- Step 1: Click on the ‘Settings’ option located at the top of your Facebook Page.
- Step 2: From the settings menu, click on the ‘General’ tab.
- Step 3: Then, select ‘Page Visibility’ available inside the General tab.
- Step 4: Following that, click on the ‘Page Unpublished’ option.
- Step 5: And, once you’ve done that, just click on the ‘Save Changes’ button.
That’s all! Hope you now have enough understanding of the reasons why a Facebook page gets deleted, or removed from the platform and how you can recover your deleted Facebook page within a fixed period of time i.e., 14 days as per Facebook rules.
After that, chances of recovering a deleted Facebook page are uncertain, or you can say zero because there’s no assurance that you’ll receive any reply from Facebook’s side following that period.
[Important Tip: As said, you may not get a chance to recover your Facebook page once it gets deleted. So, it is worth recommending that you must adhere to Facebook’s rules and regulations policies to completely avoid getting into such a situation and keep your Facebook page running forever.]
A SureShot Way to Get Out of Facebook Jail. Bonus: Precautionary Measures October 6, 2021
IS THIS FACEBOOK JAIL? Facebook users, violating the FACEBOOK RULES AND REGULATIONS can fall under […]
Are you Stuck with a Hacked Facebook Account? Use Our Guidebook To Iron Out the Knots October 1, 2021
Rising Facebook with rising Risks!! Facebook, the hub of free accessible profiles which is used […]
A Troubleshooting Guide to Help You Out with Disabled Facebook Account April 22, 2021
Violating Facebook’s terms and conditions, misrepresenting someone on social media, or posting inappropriate things are […]