Posted on February 27, 2021
At Worldzo we care about online privacy and understand all user concerns. We collect data only with your consent when you subscribe to one of our newsletters or similar activities. Remember that the information you enter in the forum is available for anyone to read or collect. Therefore, you are required to keep in mind that you are not providing any sensitive information.
What information is automatically collected when you visit Worldzo ?
When you access the Website, we may automatically collect certain information, such as cookies, web beacons and other similar information about the technologies that you have been using while accessing the website. When you visit the site, other information such as your IP address, your operating system properties, your browser information and system settings are also automatically recorded.
To manage the automated data collection, we place tags on the website or in email. Web beacons are files that link sites to specific web servers and their cookies. They can be used to calculate the number of visitors, to study how users navigate the site, how many emails we send open and view articles by visitors, or the number of links that can be evaluated.
Use of the information we collect
We may use the information we collect from Worldzo for a variety of purposes listed below:
- Offer products and services according to your request.
- Respond to requests, questions and comments for providing additional help and support.
- Protection against identity theft, fraud and other illegal activities.
- To meet the applicable legal requirements and company instructions.
- to improve our business and promotion of the website.
- To perform data analysis in relation to the use of the website.
- Provide opportunities to participate in an event, contest or other similar online activity.
How we communicate information
Service providers who work with us may have information that you provide to act on our behalf. Some other reasons why user information is disclosed:
- When disclosure is necessary to avoid loss or damage to the company.
- When required by law or legal process.
- for analysis and statistical purposes or to provide advertisers with information about the type of user base.
- for internal business purposes.
How we protect data
We take appropriate administrative, technical and physical measures to protect your data from illegal or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration or use. However, there is no guarantee for the security of the information transmitted on the Internet.
Worldzo is not intended for use by children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will remove all this information altogether.
Data retention and access