GoDaddy: All You Need to Know About the Login Process of This Hosting Giant
“Name It. Make It. Own It.” Surely it sounds like something out of an Instagram reel, right? Well, contrary to what you all may think, this is the slogan of the world-renowned hosting company that goes by the name GoDaddy.
There is no doubt that GoDaddy is the undisputed king of the world when it comes to hosting and domain services. More than 80% of companies all over the globe use GoDaddy services, which justifies the statement that it is the perfect place for entrepreneurs all over the globe.
GoDaddy was discovered way back in 1997 and ever since the inception of the company, it has made sure to provide a brilliant platform for the users to browse domain names from a wide range of TLDs to make sure that they find the most suitable domain name for their business/company’s name.
All in all, it is a brilliant platform that attracts users from professional fields to provide them a wide range of services that includes online marketing, fast hosting, website creation, and domain, etc. in case you are a professional and have registered on here like tons of other like-minded people, this blog is all you need to find the perfect assistance for the login process of GoDaddy.
Today’s blog will focus on not one or two, but three of the most popular ways that can be used to log in to a GoDaddy account. Apart from this, we have also mentioned two different ways to recover the password for the GoDaddy email account so as to deal with the login issues of this email service.
- Let us begin.
Top Different Ways to Login to GoDaddy Email
Method 1- To login to GoDaddy email account via the website
- Open your preferred web browser and enter this link, https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=idp&path=%2fproducts&app=account in the address bar, to begin with.
- Now, click on enter to visit the login page of your GoDaddy email account.
- In the next window on the sign-in page, you will need to enter your GoDaddy username/customer ID and password correctly in the given fields.
Note: Make sure to enter the login credentials that you created when you signed up on the platform for domain registration.
- Once you are done entering the correct details for your GoDaddy email account, you can tick the mark that says “keep me signed in on this device” to remain logged in to your account on a certain device. Keep in mind that you should use this option only when signing in with a personal device.
- Finish the process by clicking on the sign-in button. Once you have done so, you will be able to access your account to manage your mails.
These simple steps can help a user to access their GoDaddy email account with relative ease. Although there is another way that can be used to access GoDaddy webmail. Let us get to know about it.
If you think that there is a need for it, you can also log in to your GoDaddy email account with the use of your Amazon account, your Facebook account, or your Google account. All you need to do is to click on any of the three options that are mentioned just below the sign-in option, which are, Google/Facebook/Amazon.
Now, most of you might know that GoDaddy also offers workspace webmail to the users as part of its service. In simpler terms, one can open a webmail account from the product page of their GoDaddy account and think of buying an email address that matches their business name to acquire a more professional look.
Generally, users get this option while registering for a domain, but in case, you haven’t opted for this option yet, good news as you can do it now with the use of the steps given below;
Method 2- Steps to login to GoDaddy workspace webmail
You need to create your workspace account before you login, here are the steps to consider:
- First off, you will need to use the steps given above to log in to your GoDaddy account.
- After doing so, visit the product page and click on create to proceed further.
- In the next window, you will see a lot of email addresses. Select the email address that you prefer for your business out of all the addresses that are mentioned on the list.
- Now, after you are done selecting the email address of your choice, move forward to select the domain as well.
- For the next step, you will be asked to create a password for the domain. Make sure to create a strong and unique password for the same and re-enter it for confirmation purposes.
- After creating a strong password, click on create and wait for a couple of seconds to receive the confirmation email once the setup process is finished.
- Now, simply make good use of your GoDaddy workspace email by clicking on next to finish the process after you have received the confirmation email.
Now that you know how you can get your hands on the GoDaddy workspace webmail, let us take a look at the steps that can help you to log in to the workspace webmail of GoDaddy email.
- Launch the web browser of your choice and paste this link, https://sso.godaddy.com/login?app=email&realm=pass on the address bar and hit the enter button, to begin with.
- Doing so will simply direct you to the login page of GoDaddy webmail. Now, on the sign-in page of GoDaddy’s workspace webmail, you will first need to enter your email address in the given email address text box to proceed further.
- To move forward with this, enter the password of your GoDaddy workspace webmail in the given password field correctly.
- Next, in case you want to stay logged in, to avoid entering the login details of your GoDaddy workspace webmail every time you want to access it, tick the checkbox that says “keep me signed in on this device“. Make sure to use this option on a personal device.
- Now, finish the process by clicking on the sign-in button to access your GoDaddy workspace webmail account.
Although it is common knowledge yet most people do not know that apart from the two methods given above, GoDaddy also allows users to access their accounts with the use of Microsoft Office 365. This is because Microsoft works in collaboration with GoDaddy for email services.
So, without any further adieu, let us take a look at the steps that can be used to access your GoDaddy email account with this method.
Method 3- Steps to access GoDaddy email account with Office 365
- Similar to all of the other methods mentioned above, access your preferred web browser and enter this link, https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=pass&app=o365 to visit the login page for GoDaddy’s Microsoft Office 365, to begin with.
- From there, you will need to enter your email address and password for your GoDaddy’s Microsoft 365 account. Make sure to enter the email address and password in the given fields correctly.
- In the next section of the process, tick the mark that says “keep me signed in on this device” in case you want to save time from having to sign in again on the same device.
- To finish things off, hit the sign-in button and access your GoDaddy’s Microsoft office 365 account.
And there you have it. These are the three popular different ways that can be used to log in to Go Daddy. Users can make good use of the step-by-step guide for all three methods to access their GoDaddy email account with relative ease.
Although following the correct login details may not be good enough as it is often seen that users are unable to access their account even after doing everything right due to several factors. This is majorly caused due to the users entering incorrect login details that are connected with your GoDaddy email account or in case someone has changed the password without telling the owner of the account.
Irrespective of the reasons behind the occurrence of the GoDaddy email login issues, the next section of this blog focuses on the steps that can be used to reset the password for your GoDaddy email account.
Steps to reset GoDaddy email account password
- To begin with, open your web browser and enter this link, https://sso.godaddy.com/account/reset in the URL address bar of your browser and click on enter to visit the password reset page of GoDaddy.
- On the password recovery page of GoDaddy, you will need to enter the username/customer ID that is connected with your account.
- After doing so, click on continue to move forward with the password reset process.
- In the next window, a security challenge will pop up on your screen and you will need to complete the same.
- Now, once you have completed the same, hit the “submit” button to receive an email from GoDaddy that contains a password reset link.
- As soon as you receive the email, open it and click on the link that came within it to visit the password reset page where all you need to do is to create a new and unique password for your GoDaddy mail account and then follow the instructions given on the screen to finish the password reset process.
Using these simple steps can help you to reset your password for GoDaddy email without much fuss. To avoid such a situation shortly, keep in mind to update your GoDaddy account password within a regular time interval of 30, 60, or 90 days.
If you do not know how to do this, don’t sweat as we have got you covered. Just follow the step-by-step process of changing your GoDaddy email account password that is mentioned below;
Steps to change GoDaddy email account password
- Open your web browser and visit the login page of GoDaddy to log in to your GoDaddy email account with the use of correct login details that are connected with your account, to begin with.
- After you have logged in, simply direct yourself to the workspace email by clicking on the “products” option that is available on the homepage of GoDaddy.
- From there, you will need to select the “email ID” of your GoDaddy account whose password you want to update.
- Now, after you have selected it, click on the “edit” button. Doing so will let the “edit account” option pop up on the screen.
- Next, you will simply need to create a new and unique password in the change password field to move forward. Continue with this by re-entering the password that you have created for your GoDaddy email account in the confirm password field for confirmation purposes.
- In the next window, click on save to make the changes permanent after the confirmation process is done.
- For the next step, wait for a while until a confirmation notice about your changed password pops up, and once that happens, exit the edit account page by hitting the close button to finish.
And there you have it, folks. One can easily change their GoDaddy email login password by following this guide. This further gives users the freedom to change their account passwords whenever they deem it necessary.
GoDaddy is widely known for hosting and domains but what most people didn’t know was that the email service of GoDaddy is also second to none in the emailing world. The email service offers tons of filters and features which make it easy for the user to manage their emails.
The methods mentioned above can help a user to access all sorts of services when it comes to GoDaddy email. If for some reason, you find it difficult to do so on your own, you can simply reach out to the help and support team of GoDaddy. You can also call at 04067607600 in case you encounter any other sort of login or password retrieval issues.
Add and Setup Yahoo on MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003 May 21, 2021
Major Highlights: Setup Yahoo on Outlook to use both account at same platform. Two step […]
How to Setup Gmail on iPhone Mail with IMAP and POP Protocols March 23, 2021
Use IMAP, by going to Gmail Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Add Account > Google. For using POP settings, go […]